Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

All yellow now

Gerry

Latest pics of the chassis in yellow. not sure if its the right color as it makes the T look very short. I will wait for the body to go back on and put up some pics for your comments. At least I have done a 90% strip down so I know what its going to be like for fianl paint, chrome and threads. It has been over 80 degrees for the last week or so which makes for lots of beer and paint going off in a few moments. At least it speeds thing up even if its hard sweaty work
. Dont you just Love hot rods

Last yellow1.JPG Last yellow2.JPG Last yellow3.JPG Last yellow4.JPG
gerry

All I can say is WOW Gerry, that's a work of art!!! Is that your design for the suspension???

I know you were talking about the paint, but couldn't help myself.

Rick Miller

Gerry

very nice indeed, hope mine turns out half as good

Adrian

Latest pics of the chassis in yellow. not sure if its the right color as it makes the T look very short. I will wait for the body to go back on and put up some pics for your comments. At least I have done a 90% strip down so I know what its going to be like for fianl paint, chrome and threads. It has been over 80 degrees for the last week or so which makes for lots of beer and paint going off in a few moments. At least it speeds thing up even if its hard sweaty work
. Dont you just Love hot rods

[attachment=4460:Last yellow1.JPG] [attachment=4461:Last yellow2.JPG] [attachment=4462:Last yellow3.JPG] [attachment=4463:Last yellow4.JPG]
gerry

All I can say is WOW Gerry, that's a work of art!!! Is that your design for the suspension???

I know you were talking about the paint, but couldn't help myself.

Rick Miller

Rick
No to be honest it was done by a guy for me. Design is great to look at but it has taken MANY hours of work to sort it out. I have spent the last year sorting out things on the suspension to get it right. Still have a couple of issues to resolve and then its a road test to see what works and what dont.
Gerry

Rick
No to be honest it was done by a guy for me. Design is great to look at but it has taken MANY hours of work to sort it out. I have spent the last year sorting out things on the suspension to get it right. Still have a couple of issues to resolve and then its a road test to see what works and what dont.
Gerry

Done for you.....so it was a collaboration between the two of you??? Maybe you should patent the idea!

Rick

"WOW" is a great word to use for this. :thumb:

I personally think (to MY eyes) that bright yellow takes away for the shine of the bling-bling. Not enough contrast for me.
However... I think you could paint it pink with purple polka dots and it would still look WOW.
Ok.. maybe that colour combo wouldn't be the best. But you get the idea.

Gerry - It looks terrific, looking forward to seeing the full build.

that is simply stunning! Love the suspension setup!!

I love the suspension as well. Its just getting it working that the bind. Anyone know how to make dampers?
Gerry

I would just mount seats to the frame and drive it like that it looks so good.

Oh please dont come up with suggestions like that. It just gives me ideas. I had to be stopped from running my Comp Altered Topolino to the supermarket to get a bottle of Merlot.
G

hhahhaha i see the cop stopping you now.. "But officer.. I was out of Merlot and the Topo was there and..."

And Officer,
No it hasn't got damper, or suspension or front brakes or treaded tires on the back or lights or screen washers, or mufflers or bodywork.
Now does that mean I ll get a ticket.

OH it does,

Well I know its your job BUT cant you make an exception just this once.

Hope... theres Bob Hope and NO hope.
G

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back