Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another FANUGA

just for fun

Not sure there even was something called "The Web" when I started building my bucket back in 1985! Sure would have been helpful. Mine started as a 20 ft. stick of 2X3 thick wall tubing and went from there. A life time later I still have it. Been through a few motors ( told ya it was too lean) and still enjoy it as much as the first time I drove it. Been to World of wheels twice. First time it took second in Altered Pickup. Registered to share what little I've learned about these cars over the years and to increase my knowledge about them.

Welcome and post a pic or two please

Tbucit said:
Welcome to the site. Where in South GA? I am in Conyers

Randall
Amost made it to Florida! Ran out of money in Valdosta. That was 15 years ago come June. Moved here from Tucson, Arizona. Not much in the way of rodding in this area! 4.56 gears and 11 gallon tank, makes it a 70 mile round trip car. In Tucson I was into building roundy track motors, and my current 406 SBC has 12.6 CR (who would ever believe race gas would go to $8.50 a gallon)

welcome........

just for fun said:
Not sure there even was something called "The Web" when I started building my bucket back in 1985! Sure would have been helpful. Mine started as a 20 ft. stick of 2X3 thick wall tubing and went from there. A life time later I still have it. Been through a few motors ( told ya it was too lean) and still enjoy it as much as the first time I drove it. Been to World of wheels twice. First time it took second in Altered Pickup. Registered to share what little I've learned about these cars over the years and to increase my knowledge about them.

:lol:.... please post some pics, :D say its mandatory, its there... I am George Washington, I cannot tell a lie!!!

welcome to this site. There is a lot of opinions on this site, which is good..It gives you a lot of options, to do what you want......

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back