Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another Kiwi

lamin8r

Hi guys,and gals,if any on here!!
I was pointed in the direction of this forum by a friend who told me about the interest in our T bucket bodies.
We dont actually own a bucket,In fact,the only T we have is a 26 T Tudor,but a few other American cruisers instead.The 1960 F100 is the work truck,and is the only one on the road at the moment.:cool:

Why thank you mister C Cab,a cold one suit you?:)

Welcome to our group lamin8r, this is a great place for people interested in T-Buckets to hang out.

Thanks Telman2,I am into T buckets,just never had one,and with the current workload wont be doing much about it for a while either.I guess I will have to get my kicks out of other peoples buckets instead.It wont stop me from developing our ideas to help others with theirs either.

Lamin8tr,

You may know my old mate Bog-a-ninny. hes in Inglewood too. :lol:

anyway, welcome to this T bucket forum. i told them you can do a steeled out body for around US$1750 plus freight. So dont let me down. Maybe HRH could steel out a body for you to test the US market.

just remember, theres no GST charged on international sales.

hot Rod Todd

Hot Rod Todd said:
Lamin8tr,

You may know my old mate Bog-a-ninny. hes in Inglewood too. :lol:

anyway, welcome to this T bucket forum. i told them you can do a steeled out body for around US$1750 plus freight. So dont let me down. Maybe HRH could steel out a body for you to test the US market.

just remember, theres no GST charged on international sales.

hot Rod Todd
I did read that post Toddy,I have no control over the framing price [yet],but you know things can change at short notice..:DI am in the throes of sorting out the framing on the coupes,but intend to make some changes in the future.
I put a post in the body section about the body configuration,but the moderator grabbed it,not to be seen again..:confused:

lamin8r said:
I did read that post Toddy,I have no control over the framing price [yet],but you know things can change at short notice..:DI am in the throes of sorting out the framing on the coupes,but intend to make some changes in the future.
I put a post in the body section about the body configuration,but the moderator grabbed it,not to be seen again..:confused:

As a newbie, all posts are gone through the administer as a means of preventing spam-bots from spamming up the place... once you've post a few more, you posts will be presented immediately...

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back