Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

another new guy from Canuck-land

olblu

Greetings folks. I am an old geezer living on an island on Canada's west coast. Its a big island however. I love T-buckets and have since day one. Would love to build one but my concern is my size - 6'5" and 235 pounds. I don't want to drive with my knees around my ears or my arms dragging on the ground - or in the rear wheels!
So I am reading all I can on this site and picking up a lot of information.
Now I have a question about Total Performance. Just after they started I was in the area and went to visit. However it was early and they were closed. I recently read that the company has been sold. Can someone confirm this and give me details. This may be old news to regulars but not to me.
Thanks.

Welcome to the group olblu. Stretched T-Buckets are very common, you can find them made both longer and wider.

:welcome: Lots of help here, if you have questions somebody will have an answer. Check with hermans fast glass, I un derstand they make stretched or widened bodies.

Welcome, and by using a taller windshield and higher seats, anyone can fit in a T Bucket, I would kick the back of the body up as well, then you will not look out of place and still be able to step into the body from the passenger side, then slide under the steering wheel, an easy fix for tall fellows... :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back