Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another new guy

CadT

Hello everyone, Just found this site today. I got my bucket last week and already tore it apart. It is a 23 with full length bed, 9 in rear with 4 bar and coil overs. Front is speedway springover tube axle. It has 4 wheel discs and a 500 in caddy. A local builder here makes the bodys and frames, copys of someone elses. I have lusted after this one for 4 1/2 years and finally got it. I know that you'll see more of me in the coming months.By the way , my name is Hershey and i live in South Georgia.

Go back to your info page and put where your from so down the road people wont have to keep asking.

:sly:...

Welcome to the group Hershey, I'm dying to see a picture of that Caddy engine.

Welcome Hershey - I am putting the finishing touches on my "Billet-T" in the next few days. After 18mo., a few glitches, a lot of money, a lot of sleepless nites, and talking to myself, I am down to carpet and fenders. Come to think of it, other than carpet and fenders, it kind of sounds similar to marriage, huh. This site is the greatest and the members are what makes it that way. A lot of knowledge here and members have no problem expressing their opinion, ha.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back