Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another New Guy

ElderTee

Greeting to all from Central Florida, My wife and I are the proud "new" owners of a 23 T Bucket. We pick it up on Saturday and I'll post photos as soon as I get it in the driveway. As you can imagine, at 61 years of age, this is a life long dream fulfilled.

I am looking forward to Picking as many brains as possible as I have virtually no information as this vehicle. The previous owner passed away and his wife sold his collection. It is a kit, built in Michigan, approximately 1977. Powered by a 351 Ford Windsor with a C-4 Tranny and 8 inch Ford Diff.

More to follow - thanks for your time..

ElderTee

welcome to the site Elder. Great lookin car from your avatar. We'll be waiting to see more pics of it. Who says gettin old isn't fun??

Ron

Glad to have you a board. This place is great for newbies. Get some pictures up and ask questions. The knowledge here is fantastic. I am willing to bet once you have pictures up that there are people here that have seen your car. If they have not seen it they sure can help you identify what you have from your pictures.ENJOY.:toast::D:D:D:D

Welcome to the forum ElderTee if you like buckets you're going to love this place.

Welcome aboard. Are you by chance the fellow that was at De Taco Sunday. If so, then you are my neighbor. Well, almost anyway. Your wife has my card.

Jim

Welcome Elder, she is a sweet ride.

welcome from Orlando....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back