Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another one...

Man - I can't add a single thing to this chain as you guys have said it all. EVERY car in a show was a "kit" at the time they were being built. Detroit iron took a whole CREW of factory workers to put it all together and they were getting PAID to do it and as fast as posible! I have had comments about my car asking if it is a "kit". I am both offended and pleased at the same time. Offended because I painstakingly put the car together from parts I scrounged and or made by hand and relied upon my own enginuity, and ambition. Pleased because it must have appeared to the observer to be well designed and worthy of being manufactured. I know there are people who say "who cares what others think" but then if we didn't care, we never would have built the cars in the first place - we certainly would never enter them in a display for judging. Remember - we are HOTRODDERS and THAT is what it's all about! :wall:

Well said Spooky.By the way how are the new headlights coming?

Very true Ted, and the more you have in your car club the better your chances are you going to win.plus I hate clicks! F them jj

Sad to say,that seems to happen the world over..For what its worth,the bucket is welcome in my driveway any time..but this weekend,its darn cold here today..:D

hey T,how does the two rods (i don't know what their called)that run from your fire wall to the top of the radiator ,how is the rods mounted to the radiator top? the reason is mine keep breaking loose.looking for better mounting ideas.or pictures jj

If the radiator keeps breaking loose, there is a very good reason, fix that first,,like tire balance (rear) tire size? each the very same size?? Have the rear tires trued and balanced by a good tire shop. If you are running MT Tires, you probably will never get your T to ride smooth, as they get flat spots from sitting, and the car is too light to get them back to round again.. Solid engine mounts can cause the radiator to have all sorts of problems... Just Me here ... :lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back