Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another upstate new yorker.......well kinda....

t bone

hello all,
been a member for awhile but i was always taught to listen before ya open your mouth, havent always done it but you get the drift...lol Bought my bucket from arrowhead when he decided to move on so here we go. lots of good info here and from what i can see a good group, thanks for letting me hang out.........am an alabamian trapped behind enemy lines in the lake george area of the southern adirondacks................t bone

Welcome t bone. As you know if you've been lurking, some great folks here. If i recall, Arrowhead kept his motor when he sold you the T. What have you got planned for motivation?

Welcome from the mighty wet north right now.

Ted,

What part of California? I am in Placerville right now, will be going to Sacramento tommorrow. On Wednesday will be driving the Track-T back down south of Riverside near Lake Elsinore. Another 500 miles that is kinda hard on my butt. Always looking for an excuse other than getting gas to stretch my legs.

Bob

he put his old ford 302 that was the original engine back in it. its fuel injected with a mega squirt computer........still figuring all that out, but its a blast to drive, everytime i back it out of the garage my 10 year old daughter is standing there smiling ready for a "cruise" with her dad, priceless...........t

Welcome to the group T Bone, have any pictures you can post?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back