Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Auction.......auction.....auction

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
OK so we have not had an auction quite awhile. I know some are building or getting ready to do a winter build.

We are going to auction off a steering arm combo. These parts from Speedway will set you back about $70.00. You will have yur choice of either Ford or Chevy set. Tradional steer or cross steer. Shipping is $12.00 UPS ground to the lower 48 states only. Lets end this auction Sunday night at midnight eastern 10-18-09. Make the total payment to the webby guy and I ship the parts.

These are CNC plasma cut from 3/8" thick steel with the holes punched in them. They will NOT be painted, you can paint them any color you like or even have em chromed.

P1010035-2.jpg

I will start the thing out 20 bucks..........whose next........or I can have them now.........

Wayne you are the winner. Send a Paypal to the webby guy at the address above and let me know if you want Ford or a Chevy set up and will get them out to you.

Looks like a grand total of $47.00

I believe payment was made. I hope I did it correctly. This is what I got after sending payment. Mike let me know if this is right and you got it.

The money has been sent!

3484-16283-2054-37
Wayne, you have sent $47.00 USD to AZTEch Consulting LLC.
We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient . View transaction details
pixel.gif

I'll have to check on the axle....it's at Tom's. I'll call you soon as I get a chance if that's ok. I really don't need it quite yet. I will be placing an order for another one when we get ready for Kat's build. Remember we will be building 3 more again this winter.... We should start our own T-building Business...;)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back