Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Auction Auction Auction

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Lets have an auction, we have not had one in months. There are a lot of new faces on the fourm building cars and this could help them out.

All the proceeds will go to this web site to help support the costs of it!

Up for auction is a RPM gas tank. We will build one of our 10 gallon tanks with inlets and outlets where you need them for your particular application. These tanks are 9 x 9 x 31, but we can very that if need be for the winner.

Lets run this auction though till mid night eastern time on March 24th. The winner will send his payment via Paypal to the web master who will provide the email address at that time to make the payment. Your bid will include the shipping to the 48 states only. If you don't have Paypal, RPM will take a credit card payment then forward that payment via Paypal onto the web site.

So let the bidding begin.

If you have a question please just post it up or PM me.

13266564377371411775407.jpeg

I will start the bidding, soon to be Mr. Vice President, at $30.00 lets go here guys......

Mike

Looks like vand is our winner! congratulations to you and thank you for supporting this site.

If the webby will PM you an address to send that amount to on Paypal. Then contact me with what you want size wise we will get the ball rolling on a tank for you. Thanks again.

Congratulations to vand and a big thank you to RPM for his kind generosity towards this site. Thank you, Ron!

Jim

:roflmao: This is GREAT one more step tword getting this project on the road, and a big THANK YOU to Ron for his great support of this wonderful site and our beloved hobby. GOD BLESS Lets all support Ron as much as each of us is able. Thanks again Van.

I guess I need to pay a bit more attention to what's going on around here. :oops:

Ron, there's no words to express my thanks. vand, I also thank you for bidding on this auction. I've had some conversation with Ron in the last couple weeks and even though his business is a little softer than he would like to see, he's still willing to help out like this. It's touching to know people care so much about this place.

What many of you were unaware of is the fact I was tossing in about $20 a month to cover all the expenses. And with there not being any money coming in, I wasn't going to be able to afford to keep that up. So I have been getting things ready for a reduction in our server resources, so I could save some money on the hosting. This will let us keep plugging.

It's amazing how a double-sawbuck can seem pretty insignificant, when you're bringing in a regular paycheck. But when your income falls to zero, that same double-sawbuck is suddenly huge. Things wouldn't be so bad if my household expenses had dropped to zero at the same time my income did. But you know what they say about wishes and fishes. For the record, as long as this place continues to support itself, everything will just keep right on keeping on. I would be lying if I said I haven't already been tightening my belt, with respect to my personal expenses. But this place pays for itself, so that's a different ballgame. It's like I told Ron, the phone company might shut me off and force me to find public Wi-Fi to get in here, but as long as the place is self-sufficient, it won't have any effect on any of you.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back