Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Been gone awhile.

HAceT

Man it has been almost 2 years since last being on here. I missed some of you guys. Anyway I wanted to check in and say hey and show the changes I did to the Bucket. It is now called The POW Bucket. I have signatures from ex-POW's from WWII, Korea and Vietnam on the front cowl area. I have been invited to alot of events with the USO for our veterans. I was the Grand Marshall for the 25th Rolling Thunder protest ride in Washington DC last year. I've been driving the car everywhere I can and spreading the word about our current POW still in Afghanistan. He has been held since June 30, 2009. I have several events in the Fayetteville area coming up. I have been doing several fundraisers for military charities with great success. I have done some small changes to the car and have many more coming and soon I will be ordering parts from Ron to start a new project. Me and my family have a long history in the Armed forces and now my son is completing some of his Marine Corp training. He is the 1st in the family of Army to go Marine and We are soo proud of him. I say Hooah and his reply is Oohrah.......it makes an interesting day for us. Anyway here is a photo of the car now.IMG_3961.JPG

No i wont be able to make it. I will be getting up with my son Brandon at Camp Geiger Monday and Tuesday and may be home before he ships off to Florida for a year of training....

I still want to get up there to your place sometime. I also maybe trying my hand and making a top for the car that either hinges up so I can get in and out and the backseat people can get in and out too. Just got to figure out how I want to do it.

Wayne, just do a top like the Monkey Mobile had. Open at the back and easy to hinge at the rear and latch at the front to tilt up.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back