DashBuild2.jpg

DashBuild3.jpg

Preparing new Bed Cover with hinges for fiberglass work

BedCover2.jpg

BedCover5.jpg

BedCover7.jpg

New Lokar shifter installed berfore engine was pulled

T-BucketTrannyNewShifter.jpg

Man I gotta say I'm not a fan of white buckets but I'm so glad to see it's not that burple. Gotta chuckle out of the foam on the side panels. Keep it coming love what you're doing!!

Ron

Man I gotta say I'm not a fan of white buckets but I'm so glad to see it's not that burple. Gotta chuckle out of the foam on the side panels. Keep it coming love what you're doing!!

Ron
The white actually has a purple pearl or something in the paint. It will not be purple or white, next week doing some fiberglass work and after that it is going in the paint shop to be painted bright yellow. Not sure where the foam came from, looks like it came out of a seat cushion he had laying around.

The white actually has a purple pearl or something in the paint. It will not be purple or white, next week doing some fiberglass work and after that it is going in the paint shop to be painted bright yellow. Not sure where the foam came from, looks like it came out of a seat cushion he had laying around.

I've done that ...

Ron

Looks like you are really doing a good job on it and bringing it into the 21st century. Once you get rid of all that unneeded foam you are going to have room for another passenger ! :) It reminds me of the upholstery kit my Son bought for his from Total Performance. We only used 1/4 of the foam they gave us with the kit.

Don

I like the hinged bed top-what kind of hinges are using? BTW, I agree with getting rid of the purple! :sick:

Gab once posted some pic's of an articulated hinge. That would work real well in your case. PM him. I'm sure he will respond.

Ron

Hey Jim, I have those same hinges but haven't figured out how I'm going to install them yet. I would appreciate some pix of how you do yours.

Lee, Haven't completely figured it out yet, but have several ideas. Wilco on the photos.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back