best T top ever

Northstar T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I simply have no words for this.
rofl.gif

385619311.jpg

Russ

I see absolutely nothing cool about either one :) . One might want to drive it in a parade, just stay away from the cruises.

thomas

Not my Idea of a nice bucket. But I would take the motor. I am sure I could find a use for it.

Definitely not my cup of tea, but if the owners of them are having fun, its cool by me. Don't forget we're into T's because we want to be a little different than anyone else. These guys just want to be a lot different. I've seen plenty of gaudy paint jobs and massively overdone motors (IMO) in the T-bucket world, and I always say, "do what YOU like...you're the one who has to be happy with it at the end of the day".:)

The second "skull car" did it..... I've tried to contain myself and not comment, but I am weak. If you noticed the Ford truck in the background of the first picture, I'd say it all might be a gathering of victims of a rare genetic misfunction.

In the back of my failing collection of little gray cells I can't help but think, Why did they have to use T's? Why couldn't they have used Yugos or Chevettes or Pintos?

The second "skull car" did it..... I've tried to contain myself and not comment, but I am weak. If you noticed the Ford truck in the background of the first picture, I'd say it all might be a gathering of victims of a rare genetic misfunction.

In the back of my failing collection of little gray cells I can't help but think, Why did they have to use T's? Why couldn't they have used Yugos or Chevettes or Pintos?

Some more photos.

tbonejune3.jpg

tbonejune3.jpg

tbonejune5.jpg

T-Bonemick.jpg

I've never understood skull art and monsters. Somebody must like them though. But then again, I don't like Edgar Allen Poe's writing either. So maybe I'm just not deep enough to be cool.

HEY!!! what's wrong with these cars?!!!!....................nah, just kidding. :thumb:

Maybe it was a local cruise-in at retardville.

Oh man.... tow those things out-a-here.
hiding.gif

Russ

385750173.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back