Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Better late than never

Mike

Yesterday, the forum site celebrated its 5th birthday!

I want to thank all of our members, who have come together in this particular corner of the Internet and have made this site what it is today. Give yourselves a pat on the back, you deserve it. Some of you have been here for the entire ride and can remember how rocky a start we really had. But we made it. We've come a long way in those 5 years. We've suffered some really rotten shared hosting plans, we've been lucky to have suffered very minimal downtime, and we've survived a conversion of our forum software. People have come and people have gone, but we've persevered and managed to continue growing. And we're not going to sit here on our laurels, we're going to continue growing and evolving in the months and years to come.

:hb: to the T-Bucket Forums!

Already?! Mike, I remember when it was just you, Tom, Rick and me. Conversations were good and things moved slow, but it was great fun. I can't forget that you were so close to shutting things down and then... POOF! More people started showing up! It's been great and greater times are ahead.

Hi Fred! How time flies when we're having fun, eh? Yes, those were the days, no question about it. I was a bit maudlin earlier, wishing Rick could have been here for the milestone. Heck, you remember how Rick was, he likely would have chastised me for overlooking yesterday being the big day. :nod:

:coffee: :hoist: :hb:

Let-er Rip.............

Congratulation on 5 successful years :toast: , I'm a newbie compared to you plank owners but I'm looking forward to the next 5.

:hey: Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cake !!! just my luck missed out again.. Well done Mike on ( 5 ) years ..

Be sure to grab a piece of cake, it's going fast.

And where might you be, young man? Have you made it back home, or are you still on the move?

I'm still on the road. I've been in TX for a few days. I.ll be heading West soon, still haven't found a job. However I think sanity is returning. I've added 5500 miles to the bike so far. :peace:

Just be safe.

Go down to the cellar we use as an office and check the mayo jar, sitting on the shelf. You'll find a new mission assignment written on the doughnut sack, crumpled inside. Naturally, if you're caught or captured, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Cool, got it. :ffart:

Congratulations-- I miss the first guys, although I saw Thomas about 3 weeks ago while I was in my bucket. Just a passing wave and thumbs up. Fred - glad you're back.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back