Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Big Bash news

B.C.

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
We have a host hotel. Jay at the Ramada is giving us $59 rooms. use the code word Spirit for the rate. There # is 870-425-5192 Don't wait till the last min cuz the rooms go on a first come first serve basis.

Where can I find info on this years Bash

mastheadSiteLogo.jpg

Buckethead Bash

Note from Jay

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself as the new owner for RAMADA. You will be pleased to know what we have done to RAMADA. First off, the old staff is still here except a couple of people with the ownership change.

I have worked with Bob to come up with a T-Bucket rate of $59/night which includes your 2 hot buffet breakfasts at the Western Sizzlin Restaurant next door. Also, we do now have a lounge.

So call in at 870-425-9191 with your passcode as " SPIRIT" and we will surely take very good care of ya.

It is my personal promise that noone will be disappointed.

Thanks,

Jay

Note from Jay

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself as the new owner for RAMADA. You will be pleased to know what we have done to RAMADA. First off, the old staff is still here except a couple of people with the ownership change.

I have worked with Bob to come up with a T-Bucket rate of $59/night which includes your 2 hot buffet breakfasts at the Western Sizzlin Restaurant next door. Also, we do now have a lounge.

So call in at 870-425-9191 with your passcode as " SPIRIT" and we will surely take very good care of ya.

It is my personal promise that noone will be disappointed.

Thanks,

Jay
I guess I need to pay more attention to whats going on those Rooms went Quick. But I'll be there

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back