Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Big Boy body vs normal body.

raidmagic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm getting ready to order my frame and body and I'm thinking I'm going with the bog boy body unless someone can tell me why I shouldn't. I really like the traditional sized t-bucket as far as looks go but I would like more room in the body than my last car. I'd hate to get it and not like the proportions. Thoughts? Pics? Real world experience?

Thanks.

If you purchase the big boy body from R.P.M ,you'll need the chassis ( frame ) & the windshield frame ( also from R.P.M ). They are made for the big boy body. I have the big boy body & i like it very much. Ron of R.P.M is great.

Last edited:
If you purchase the big boy body from R.P.M ,you'll need the chassis ( frame ) & the windshield frame ( also from R.P.M ). They are made for the big boy body. I have the big boy body & i like it very much. Ron of R.P.M is great.

Yeah, he's who I'm buying from. I've had a couple of phone conversations with him. I'm going to be placing my order next week. Got pics to share of yours?

This is not my car, but belongs to an NTBA member in TN. It's a RPM BigBoy body.

Shane's T.jpg

Thank you, that is a good looking car. I was hoping it's not so obvious, I like it.

I'm sorry to say I only have 1 more. Nice family of Bucketeers from N.C. I think. Can't remember their names, but nice people. As most are in the NTBA, unlike me. I'm just fat and old.

IMG_0719 (2).jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back