Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Body filler to fill gaps for windshield posts and body imperfections

Hey Guys,

My car is not painted, it still has some of the gel coat on it. What is a good way to apply body filler for the
windshield posts and body imperfections?

Thanks, T-Bucket Bob:D

Make sure you scuff the jell coat real well. And use a good quality filler,and you should not have any problems.

I would not use body filler for anything structural or anything that has any real stress. But for body imperfections it's fine. That's what it's made for...

Bondo is the word, is the word, is the word that you heard
It's got groove, it's got meaning
Bondo is the time, is the place, is the motion
Now, Bondo is the way we are feeling...

I thought the bird was the word. :laugh:
Actually, Grease is the word, but it is an awful body filler, except in winter in MN, where it is hard as marble.

TriodeLuvr, where did you get your name? Are you a tube man, a lover of glass valves?

Last edited:
TriodeLuvr, where did you get your name? Are you a tube man, a lover of glass valves?

Yep, I love vacuum tubes! I've been designing audiophile amps and preamps for a number of years. One of my last projects before this car started eating up all my spare time was a pair of 211 SE monoblocks. Still need to fab the bottom plates, rear panels and wood sides. Wonder if I'll ever get them done...

Jack

p1109437896-3.jpg

Yep, I love vacuum tubes! I've been designing audiophile amps and preamps for a number of years. One of my last projects before this car started eating up all my spare time was a pair of 211 SE monoblocks. Still need to fab the bottom plates, rear panels and wood sides. Wonder if I'll ever get them done...

Jack

p1109437896-3.jpg
:thumbsdown:I have no idea what those are or what they do, but they look cool! :thumbsup:

:thumbsdown:I have no idea what those are or what they do, but they look cool! :thumbsup:
They, much like the T-bucket, satisfy your soul. Tubes bring life to music that modern digital solid-state components can't match. And they glow in the dark, which is the only way to seriously listen.

Jack, email me dr.kerrysmith@gmail.com and tell me about your system.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back