Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bothwell /08

pistinbroke

Anyone here from Ontario Canada, or Mich??? Anyone going to the Bothwell swap meet this weekend??? If you are, stop in and say hi. We will be in Row "E" spot #24. That puts us directly west of the food booth and nine in from the end. I would like to meet some of you. Just look for the flat head ford in the "model A" engine stand. Hope to see some of you there.
Pistinbroke.

Bothwell is a car show and automotive only swap meet put on buy the "Old Auto" mag company. It runs this Friday and Saturday only. It's our first time there, and they told us when we registered that they fill all 400 vendors spots every year. Sounds like it should be good. Make sure you stop by if you get there.
Pistinbroke.

Just checking the list one last time.... Then out the door for a FIVE HOUR DRIVE!!!! (OMG) Oh well, shouldn't be to bad if we don't get stuck in to much traffic in Toronto...... Hope to see some of you there.
Pistinbroke

Wow, Bothwell was an impressive show. For a one day car show I would have to say there was over 1000 cars and trucks there!!! Maybe closer to 1500!!! As for the two day swap meet area, they said they would fill the 400 plus spots and they did that easily. It was a very well organized show and they did thier bast to keep it an all automotive swap meet as well. I would have to say, if you are looking for a good show in southern Ontario next year, this would be a really good choice.
Pistinbroke.

Ya, that's right Keeper. There is a huge swap meet held twice a year in the Barrie area. I have already booked in as a vendor for the "fall Barrie" swap meet and am just waiting for the lot information to come back to me. I'll post it here as soon as I have it, in case some of you would like to stop in and say hello while I'm up there.
Pistinbroke.

Well, Keeper and anyone else that might be at the Fall Barrie swap meet
Far From Stock will be located in the Gold Field in row 2D10 this year. I hope some of you will be able to stop in and say hello. Thanks for the link Keeper, I am sure some will find it interesting and helpful to find thier way to the swap meet.
Pistinbroke
P.S. Might have the T coupe with us as a "look what we are doing" sort of thing.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back