Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bought my wheels and tires

raidmagic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
First I'd like to thank all of you for your advise and answering my questions about these. I went with radials all the way around. 165-80-15 in the front and 31-18-15 in the rear. I'm not sure I like the fronts they look kinda small to me but I can get bigger ones later if it bothers me that much. They wheels are 15-5 in the front and 15-14 in the rear. I stole the wheels, Summit was closing them out, under $400 shipped for all of them. The tires not so much, them wide ones are pricey.:spank:
Anyway everyone likes pics so here ya go. I'll get them mounted up tomorrow and put them on the car so I can drool over them.

tbucketwheelsandtire.jpg

tbucketwheels.jpg

tbucketwheelsandtire2.jpg

tbucketwheelsandtire1.jpg

Those are great looking wheels ! that figures to I order mine and someone posts a great deal on wheels ,, LOL .. UPS said mine should be here tomorrow ,,,,,,
By the way what backspacing is those back rims ?

Those are great looking wheels ! that figures to I order mine and someone posts a great deal on wheels ,, LOL .. UPS said mine should be here tomorrow ,,,,,,
By the way what backspacing is those back rims ?

The rear backspace is 4 inches. I have them mounted up now so I'll have pics tonight of them on the car.

Cool ,! They will look Bad A++ for sure ! ... Still waiting on UPS for mine UUUGGHH !! ,LOL

Without being a worry wart, have you put each wheel on its designated hub (with the proper lug nuts, torqued to the proper ft./lbs) and put a dial indicator on the inner and outer portion of each rim to check for run out? I would also include the brake rotors or drums (as applicable), both front & rear.

Looking good bro it wont be long now.Nice choice of wheels

Thanks! If you notice the old windshield frame is taped together. That's 14" so I could see if I liked the height of yours. It was also laid back but it fell over when I moved the car to put the wheels on. :)

Oh Oh ,,well I will say it ,, Dam those are nice what a drastic change it made !!!! :)

Nice :hi:

SWEEEEEET! Man! I can't wait to get my wheels and tires. I think those fronts look just right with those big rear hoops.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I'm much happier with the fronts after seeing them mounted up and on the car. They look much better than I thought they would. I'm really happy with the whole set up.

Tires look really good. Looks like you where having trouble with the tools you have there mounting them. One of My tricks is start every lug nut then pull wheel out on them and tighten up a little at a time then they seem to go in without catching on the edge.JMO

Oh Oh ,,well I will say it ,, Dam those are nice what a drastic change it made !!!! :)

I think they look great. Its still a big n little look and a bit different to the norm.
What color are you going to paint it?
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back