Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bucket no reseve on Ebay

putz

My link

3228521_10404176-d506-4f46-9ed0-0c50efa8b9aa.jpg

Does anyone know where to get that little step under the door? It'd be just the thing for us less-than-limber types to get into a doorless car!:rolleyes:

Does anyone know where to get that little step under the door? It'd be just the thing for us less-than-limber types to get into a doorless car!:rolleyes:
Call Jim at Wintec.Total Performance sold those(prolly others also)

1257210528893-2006737955.jpeg
Wintec link

These are meant to be mounted to the bottom of the body on mine I welded them to the rear radius rods. Worked out pretty well.

tbucketsale006.jpg

radiusrod005.jpg

I'm going to us flight steps from a turbine helicopter.

The step is cast aluminum and the tube is stainless.

I have a couple of pairs of these on hand per the pix. They're not from the same aircraft and I don't have history of documantation otherwise they'd be worth considerably more.

I don't recall the angles I used to make the brackets and the drawings got disappeard when my flash drive got cooked. Back up data? yup, I should.....

The angles are easy enough to determine if your have a digital angle finder like a "Angle Cube" or about any angle indicator.

These steps come with free bragging rights that we are savvy by using real helicopter parts on our builds.

Now the shamless pitch....

While the braggin' rights are free the steps are a hundred thirty a pair and about thirteen dollars for USPS shipping with insurance.

Yes, and you have to make the brackets.

Oops, should this be in classifeds?.... maybe Mike and his henchmen will ovelook it.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 28
I'm going to us flight steps from a turbine helicopter.

The step is cast aluminum and the tube is stainless.

I have a couple of pairs of these on hand per the pix. They're not from the same aircraft and I don't have history of documantation otherwise they'd be worth considerably more.

I don't recall the angles I used to make the brackets and the drawings got disappeard when my flash drive got cooked. Back up data? yup, I should.....

The angles are easy enough to determine if your have a digital angle finder like a "Angle Cube" or about any angle indicator.

These steps come with free bragging rights that we are savvy by using real helicopter parts on our builds.

Now the shamless pitch....

While the braggin' rights are free the steps are a hundred thirty a pair and about thirteen dollars for USPS shipping with insurance.

Yes, and you have to make the brackets.

Oops, should this be in classifeds?.... maybe Mike and his henchmen will ovelook it.
I dont know about you but( Mike and his henchmen )wont fly for to long.Mike will have something for ya in da morning i bet.By henchmen do you meen the moderators?There pussy cats till its time to roll if ya know what i mean.

Ha! The moderators on a large forum I used to co-admin called me Sauron, because I saw everything. (Had them fooled, didn't I?)

@putz - How about this car being your entry back into T-Bucket ownership?

Probably not yet trying to talk the wife into closing her business that is breaking even. She loves it but hey she is not making money. Cant get that through her head.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back