Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bumble Rumble Car Show- Cleburne Tx

anglwngss

First off, thank you guys for everyone that posted or PMed me regarding my other thread here. I appreciated the help, tips and responses.

We have gotten most of the details together!

The show will be held at Hulen Park in Cleburne, Tx. on Saturday, Sept. 17th. We have 11 classes and are giving 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each class, plus a Best of Show award. The park is very nice with shade trees, horseshoe pits, and a playground for kids. The kids and horseshoes are NOT close to the cars! The entry fee is $20, registration is from 8am to 10am and awards will be handed out at 2pm.

You can visit BumbleRumble.org to download the flyer if you're interested. We'll be updating the website soon with additional information.

Thanks again, guys!

Just letting you guys know, This is happening again!!

2nd Annual Bumble Rumble will be held at 900 S. Hillsboro St. (at Hulen Park) in Cleburne Tx. on Sept 15th. Show time is from 8am to noon. We ask that you be registered by 11am to be eligible for judging!

We have 12 classes this year and are still giving 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies in each class. We'll also have 2 Best of Show awards.

Classes are:
Pre 1960s
1960-1969
1970-1979
1980-1989
1990-1999
2000-present
Ford
Chevy
Mopar
Import/Exotic
Trucks
Unfinished

Come on out and have a good time!

Attachments

• 2012 Bumble Rumble Reg..pdf
    176.9 KB · Views: 4

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back