Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cabin fever . . .

Spanky I took two of my Great Grandkids for a cruise around the block yesterday and I even had fun....it was only 76 Degrees here......LOL..

I went on a little drive also,,,on the tractor spreading gravel for a neighbor. Next I drove my yard tractor around and mowed what isn't to wet and muddy. Yard is too soft
to get any of the hot rods out right now. Only thing that I can't do that I normally do, is shoot pool 5 hours every day. I can play at home, but it is not much fun trying to beat myself and the wife don't seem to want to play.
Suppose to be close to 90 here tomorrow, and I may be able to get the 46 out for a little ride. 84 here today and windy so things are drying out pretty fast.

I went on a little drive also,,,on the tractor spreading gravel for a neighbor. Next I drove my yard tractor around and mowed what isn't to wet and muddy. Yard is too soft
to get any of the hot rods out right now. Only thing that I can't do that I normally do, is shoot pool 5 hours every day. I can play at home, but it is not much fun trying to beat myself and the wife don't seem to want to play.
Suppose to be close to 90 here tomorrow, and I may be able to get the 46 out for a little ride. 84 here today and windy so things are drying out pretty fast.
When I was in 2nd grade or so, Dad bought a table and I would play for a couple hours every day after I got off the school bus. I would play left-handed vs. right to make it fun. I won several bottles of Coca-Cola at the American Legion from Dad's friends as a kid, shooting side-arm because that was the only way I could reach the table

Bartenders.png

Last edited:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back