Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Caliper brackets

Come on! 38 views and no comments???? Does that mean it's okay? I sure hope so, because this is the onlyest way I can figure it goes!

I hope this is the correct way, because that is the way I did mine.
But this is my first one.

All the bolt on parts are wrong. Take them off and send them to me and start over.
Looks good as far as your work, real good. Probably cannot tell how the suspension will be sitting due to not having a shot showing the frame, spring, axle, shackles etc, all in perspective.
I was looking more at the quality of your work than the set up. Suicide front, spindle arms look right. I will go back and look again.

I am not the top of the heap on build authority, but it looks good and right. I found the pic of the whole set up. Cute co pilot.

Looks really good I see you are running with tie rods out front be real careful on drives if you hit anything the tie rod sleeve will be bent. What was your seat and foam from? Looks good

Looks good. Are there lock washers under those nuts, or are you going to change them out to self locking nuts?

Eric

Thanks everybody for the comments, and thanks Ron for the parts.

Eric, there will be loc-tite, lockwashers and nylocks on everything! LOL

Looks really good I see you are running with tie rods out front be real careful on drives if you hit anything the tie rod sleeve will be bent. What was your seat and foam from? Looks good

The seat and foam are from the middle seat of a dodge van. Had to cut it in half and take out 4 inches. Nice and comfortable.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back