Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Car covers

fordsbyjay

Does anyone know where I can get a car cover for my 23 TP bucket? My wife has been searching and has not been able to find anything older than a 27.

Does anyone know where I can get a car cover for my 23 TP bucket? My wife has been searching and has not been able to find anything older than a 27.

I just used one for a small SUV. Works great.

Like GT63 I've been using an off the shelf SUV cover, it's not form fitting but it saves a lot of money and is easy on the wallet when it needs replacement.

Talked to California Car Cover, I supplied them several measurements and they custom made me a top that was ultra light, waterproof, and fits like a glove!

Talked to California Car Cover, I supplied them several measurements and they custom made me a top that was ultra light, waterproof, and fits like a glove!

I have their cover also. It's great.

California Car Cover is the way to go. I have one for the T-Bucket and one for the Model A Coupe. Both fit like a glove. They are not in-expensive - but you gets whats you Buys. I think I spent around $230 for each - depending on the material you want.

California Car Cover is the way to go. I have one for the T-Bucket and one for the Model A Coupe. Both fit like a glove. They are not in-expensive - but you gets whats you Buys. I think I spent around $230 for each - depending on the material you want.

and whatever you do do NOT buy a cheepy cover off E-bay or wherever. I got one with a car I purchased a few years ago. I knew it was a cheepy, but I thought it would "at least keep the dust off", as the car was stored outside one winter. the next year the paint was ruined when the cover was removed. it had captured the moisture under it and drove it right under the paint, causing thousands of tiny bubbles that you could actually pop like a zit. I sold the car at a big loss in discust. I now own California car covers for my model A and the wifes Miata. they are great for the money.

Russ

and whatever you do do NOT buy a cheepy cover off E-bay or wherever. I got one with a car I purchased a few years ago. I knew it was a cheepy, but I thought it would "at least keep the dust off", as the car was stored outside one winter. the next year the paint was ruined when the cover was removed. it had captured the moisture under it and drove it right under the paint, causing thousands of tiny bubbles that you could actually pop like a zit. I sold the car at a big loss in discust. I now own California car covers for my model A and the wifes Miata. they are great for the money.

Russ
Are you sure model A and Miata belong in the same sentence.LOL Even though they are a cool little car for the women.

Are you sure model A and Miata belong in the same sentence.LOL Even though they are a cool little car for the women.

:) I agree, but It came with the wife so what can I say? I'm 6'1 and can't even get in the stupid thing, much less drive it. oh well..... she likes it .

Russ

:) I agree, but It came with the wife so what can I say? I'm 6'1 and can't even get in the stupid thing, much less drive it. oh well..... she likes it .

Russ

Top of the list of thing to do keep the wife happy.:hoist:

Top of the list of thing to do keep the wife happy.:pilot:

everybody stand up and say "amen brother". :dance:

Russ

Fastest way to loss half your stuff is to have the wife unhappy long enough.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back