Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

CCR Sportdeck

LarryH

Has anyone used the CCR Sportdeck? It looks pretty cool but seems a little pricey.

CCR

I have one on my black T. I like it.

Jeff

409T said:
I have one on my black T. I like it.

Jeff

How much room does it actually have? I'm just looking for something to put a fuel cell in (my battery is under the seat so i'll just be leaving it there) and carry a few tools that i could lock up.

Got any pics of your bucket with the deck mounted up? Did you have to do much body work to mount it up?

I also have the CCR sport deck.......One of the very first ones made I believe.
I have a 16 gallon Summit Fuel cell and battery mounted in mine. not much room left over, but enough for the wifes purse and a roll of tools.....I have pics someplace, I'll see if I have em loaded. "BH"

Inside mine I have a 14 gallon tank, an Optima battery, two folding chairs, some tools, a couple bottles of Mother's wax, rags, a plastic tarp, and there is still room for a heavy coat or a couple of hoodies, and all the damn flyers that you get at the car show. For pics, click on "409T", then "public profile" and then "photo gallery".

The sport deck is a bolt on item, so there really wasn't any body work other than the usual sanding before paint.

Jeff

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back