Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ceec at the 101 Fun Run

Duke

Ceec, made it to the BBQ place even after having an accident in town. Not sure if it was the love of T-Buckets or food, but he made it after some repairs were made.

P1000185.jpg

nobody markets them but everything is for sale at the right price.

Good thing Ceec wasn't on the wheelie bar when the "incident" happened. Would really like to see magazine quality pictures of his T.

John

Thanks Duke. Al was a lifesavor more than you will ever know. Eddie and the folks from Tucson and Riverside made it happen.

Dennis Mahar knows how to put on a show. His staff were top flight.

Again, Thanks, Cecil

Cecil, Sorry you could not have stayed longer, maybe we would have noticed the steering problem, and saved a lot of trouble and time.. but I am glad you got to go and have fun anyway, a good learning tool for a first timer... next time, should be better.. Was great meeting you.. Ride safe. :D

Ceec, I hate to bring this up, but I was wondering how the INSURANCE Co's are treating you and the other folks involved ?
It would be interesting to know who your insurance company is and how they handled this "crack up"....:lol:
Might save others some grief if your having a struggle with these guys :eek:
"BH"

My insurance company is ANPAC/CHROME. So far all is going very well. Car was inspected by the adjuster on Monday, first work day after I got home. I'll be doing the repairs myself, (except chroming of course).

Ceec

jdwhip said:
i like that wooden body--anybody sell them

Ceec is our resident woodworker, the envy of all of us wannabes. You should have seen the teardrop trailer he built!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back