Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Check out these intake?carb setups!

tfeverfred

First off, this is NOT a plug for this company. I saw this on the NTBA and thought some of you may be interested in what they have to offer.

Me, I sure am eyeballing that dual setup!;) Here's the link:

Vintage Speed

I've been dreaming about the 3-2 set up on a tunnel ram. Polish that sucker up and you'd have to wear sunglasses on a cloudy day.

Ron

Spendy stuff but sure looks cool. I have to say though, most of the 3x2 setups I've seen didn't run worth a flip.

They take some tuning to get them right.
The best part is the SOUND of the 3 carbs opening up.

Photoman said:
Spendy stuff but sure looks cool. I have to say though, most of the 3x2 setups I've seen didn't run worth a flip.

tfeverfred said:
First off, this is NOT a plug for this company. I saw this on the NTBA and thought some of you may be interested in what they have to offer.

Me, I sure am eyeballing that dual setup!;) Here's the link:

Vintage Speed
boy I can real get into that carb set up for my roadster pick up good site thanks think 6x2's on a cross ram oh baby

yeah i have 3x2's on my sedan and after a couple of days messing with the carbs i put plates on the 2 outside carbs and just run off the center the carbs are worn out looks good though

Do yo mean like this?

vbpgimage.php
Youngster said:
I've been dreaming about the 3-2 set up on a tunnel ram. Polish that sucker up and you'd have to wear sunglasses on a cloudy day.

Ron

Here is a pic of my tri-power tunnel ram set up.
gallery-200.html

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back