Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Chevy Spindle Help

ksramay

Hey guys, I am building a T bucket (Ill get pictures up soon) and I need some help with the front spindles. I currently have '49-'59 chevy spindles, but I need the disc brakes. Instead of buying the kit from speedway, I am wondering what kind of a car I can find at the junkyard that has brakes that will fit my spindle? I know I will still have to buy the bracket kit, but I think it would be cheaper to get the rotors and calipers off another car. Thank you for you help!

check with RPM he has a kit to work on trucks in them years. if yours a car he might have something for it too.

Hey guys, I am building a T bucket (Ill get pictures up soon) and I need some help with the front spindles. I currently have '49-'59 chevy spindles, but I need the disc brakes. Instead of buying the kit from speedway, I am wondering what kind of a car I can find at the junkyard that has brakes that will fit my spindle? I know I will still have to buy the bracket kit, but I think it would be cheaper to get the rotors and calipers off another car. Thank you for you help!

We have the inner bearing adapters and the caliper brackets to make GM intermediate brakes bolt right on.

i have everything you need 120.00 plus shipping pm me

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back