Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

completely new to t-buckets

marquis239

Hi, new to t-buckets....Just picked up two frames and a tub, tub is fiberglass, bird I think.....
one frame is set-up for a sbc, I'm a Ford guy....It appears to have a Mustang II front axle.. .four four link rear and coil-overs....no rear axle...The other frame is bare....
I have never even rode in one these cars....Just wanted a project with limited body work....

Welcome, :hoist: there is a lot of great info here. The natives get restless if they don't get their picture fix though. :jester:

Welcome from the cold up north 33 this morning.

Thanks....I will post some pictures to let everyone see what a project this will be.....Who knows if the wife and I like the first one, we will build the second frame and have His and Hers T-Buckets.....

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois.

Welcome from Michigan. My first "T" was a Bird. Does it have the front spring mount IN the crossmember?

Hello, I am from Braidwood Il......I think the frame with all the parts was homebuilt.....Been a little busy to post pictures....I still need to get a rear-end so I can move it easier.....I can pickup an 88 corvette complete rear fro 150.00 .

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back