Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cruising the Coast 2010

fordsbyjay

Cruising the coast is coming up Oct 3-10 in Biloxi, MS. We are planning on going and there are always a few other T there. It is a great selection of all types of cars from street rods to muscle cars and trucks and the odd pro-street bus. We were planning on staying at the motel 6 but they cancelled our reservation the other day and we are trying to get it sorted out.

If all goes well I would like to pull my T there behind my 56 but who knows. LOL. I have been burning up the credit card lately.

http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/

We're planning on being there. Our plans are to drive the T and pull the trailer. If the weather is good, Cruizin the Coast is a great show. It's perfect for a roadster.

I'll have to get the wife to double check the reservations.

Mike

Well we rolled in from Bowling Green Ky about midnight. Been cruising all day (face is sun/wind burnt). We went down to the parade in Long Beach and there was about 700 cars. I took some T-bucket pics and will try and post them tomorrow. BTW, I heard there were 5700 pre registered cars (although they were only showing 4000 at registration today????), we are number 3782 plus there is a ton of people that don't even register. This is on the first day of the week. Come the weekend I bet there will be way over 10,000 cars here in Biloxi. Good times to be had.

Long Beach parade.

ctc2010015.jpg

ctc2010014.jpg

ctc2010013.jpg

ctc2010012.jpg

ctc2010011.jpg

ctc2010009.jpg

ctc2010029.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back