Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Does this look familiar?

Let me know if I can help you with any questions. A bunch of blood, sweat, and tears went into that car not to mention burns...LOL. All part of the hot rodding experience.
What a nice, clean, simple car. Did the dual quads go with it? Also, I can see changing to the scoop and black valve covers to "individualize" the car (imho the scoop sucks) along with loosing the mufflers/turn outs (it for sure has that "dragster sound"). But wheelie bars ????? Did it scare him when he got on it? Talk about taking a perfectly beautiful car and mucking it up. Hopefully the new owner will see the old pictures and change it back. Esp. with the dual quads.

The above was MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the group, John

The scoop looks like the robot in the movie that read all the books in the library so fast in short circuit.
johnny-five-short-circuit.jpg

What a nice, clean, simple car. Did the dual quads go with it? Also, I can see changing to the scoop and black valve covers to "individualize" the car (imho the scoop sucks) along with loosing the mufflers/turn outs (it for sure has that "dragster sound"). But wheelie bars ????? Did it scare him when he got on it? Talk about taking a perfectly beautiful car and mucking it up. Hopefully the new owner will see the old pictures and change it back. Esp. with the dual quads.

The above was MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the group, John

When i changed engines I decided to go with a single carb air gap intake. The new engine actually came out of a circle track car so it had some power and a nice sounding cam. However, I tried not to be too crazy with it so never had a need for wheelie bars. Anyway, I hope he enjoyed the car and gets a good buyer. I considered buying back, but need to move on to the next one. Thanks!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back