Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Donations are short

I do have a question tho........ does it turn off automatically when we hit our goal ? just curious.

I do have a question tho........ does it turn off automatically when we hit our goal ? just curious.
I just tested the permission system and could not see the notification.

To answer your original question, no, it will not go away once the quota is met. It uses some incredibly extensive permissions, but it cannot interact with the donation add-on.

To give you an idea of how powerful the permissions system is, I can display the notification to a member who A) has no avatar, B) who has posted at least 23 messages, C) who has posted fewer than 37 messages, D) who has at least 23 trophy points, E) who has at least 15 likes, F) who doesn't have a message to likes ratio higher than 0.5, G) who has been a member for at least 45 days, H) who hasn't logged into the forums for at least 17 days, I) who is female, J) who is using the DXF-Red style, and then, only on her birthday. This system is pretty FM.

Mike I have a few extra dollers to play with this week . Give JOE a trophy for me .

You shouldn't be seeing the notification, at all. Let me know if you are seeing it, because there is a serious permission problem.

No i don't see it i was just curious. My uncle owns a computer software company and i was acad and computer expert in my high school over the whole school so i am computer acquainted more than most people. Which is why i understand most of your posts also.

Mike and everybody else
The donation NAG worked
It is the Sept 7 and the monthly expenses are almost in the bag
GOOD JOB EVERYBODY
MIKE KEEP NAGGING

Glad the drop box worked, thats what I meant in post#5 about a reminder at the end of the month. Kudos to everyone:thumbsup:, especially RUBICON.:thumbsup:

So now we have a little headstart toward next month's expenses--or at least a little (slightly late) coverage for last month's deficit. Well done, all!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back