Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Downtime

I just woke up to find the site was down. How long was it down?

The DNS zone file wasn't loading correctly, but it has been recreated and things are back to normal.
It was down since before lunch.

Jim

I tired to log on around 6:45 AM central time and at various times during the day, this is the first time I was able to get on today. I guess there's no need to check for new posts from today, LOL.

Carolina Man called me about 8:30 this morning in a panic ! I assured him when mine wouldn't come up Mike would fix it! It's funny how we come to depend on this stuff. Hope I won't need detox sessions if Mike hangs it up! Guess I need to go donate again! LOL

Wow. Sorry I wasn't around to tend to it. I was in here a little before 8:00 Eastern and everything was fine. I'm still looking at a couple of things, trying to sort out what happened.
How could you not know, aren't you on here 24/7:laugh: A few hours down might send some into withdrawals but we'll get over it. Thanks for what you do.
I tried at 6:30 a.m. e.s.t. and again at 5:50 p.m. It was on shortly after 6 pm. But you know that.:thumbsup:

Carolina Man called me about 8:30 this morning in a panic ! I assured him when mine wouldn't come up Mike would fix it! It's funny how we come to depend on this stuff. Hope I won't need detox sessions if Mike hangs it up! Guess I need to go donate again! LOL
Dude I went through severe withdrawals this morning LOL

Mike :roflmao: you have people going through withdrawals ,calling friends and maybe some that did not make it .We may need a roll call here LOL

PS Please set your alarm clock every hr where us hot rod junkies can get our fix:)

How could you not know, aren't you on here 24/7
No, it only feels that way. :roflmao:

Although I am often on here during the wee hours of the morning, on weekends.

Remember, we do have a sister site that is all about hot rods. If this site is down, visit the Hot Rod Refuge. That way, you can still get your daily hot rod fix.

I just looked and I had submitted a post at 7:56 Eastern, yesterday morning. So the error must have occurred right after I logged out.

Murphy must have taken over after you logged out :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back