Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Early Mustang Column

If you remember EX JUNK’S story, he built his bucket from left over parts that he had lying around from his other project. It turned out damn nice. So there’s hope for all of us, hopefully.

There's always hope, just not enough talent.

It took some 15 years and others just a few months because when you finish it you will be a certified engineer, electrical whiz,welder/fabricator and a compleete IDIOT when you take the first drive whether you are finished or not.

That’s the fun of it all. Your first ride makes you crap your pants but you don’t care. It’s fun, it’s yours and you built it.
Drive it again and crap your pants one more time. It will be hard to wipe that smile off your face. Look at Spanky. He hasn’t lost his yet. Sorry Spanky, you were the first one I thought of as I was typing.

It’s impossible to explain the feeling when you build something from the ground up and the first time you put it in gear and it tries to move. It changes something inside you and you are never the same. Love that feeling!

i appreciate that shot of inspiration. i also have to remind my self the process is part of the fun and not the obstacle.

W
i appreciate that shot of inspiration. i also have to remind my self the process is part of the fun and not the obstacle.

When it is no longer fun, then it becomes a chore, thus the project will soon die.

Health and experience/knowledge is the determining factors. in a project like this.
Read all you can from any source you can find, it's everywhere. Don't just ask and a picture is worth a thousand dollars.

W

When it is no longer fun, then it becomes a chore, thus the project will soon die.

Health and experience/knowledge is the determining factors. in a project like this.
Read all you can from any source you can find, it's everywhere. Don't just ask and a picture is worth a thousand dollars.

wise words indeed.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back