Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fad t trans

putz

Here are some pics of his case he made the front couple inches black so it would fade from black motor. Also the chrome will not show from topside.
transmission.jpg

trans3.jpg

trans2.jpg

trans1.jpg

chrome or is it polished? lots of hours worth of shine there either way.

I wonder if the Governor will ever allow an early release for Gerry. I miss the lad.

Russ

What Russ said 2x. Comon home boy.

Ron

Yes he is from England but I think he is banned here.

It's actually powder coat. He has a thread on another website.......

It's actually powder coat. He has a thread on another website.......

Ya. I just checked that out myself. boy howdie… powder coat chrome is looking pretty good these days eh !!! WOW.

Russ

That's awesome!!! Was wondering where he went. Thanks for the update and the push to seek (and find/found) out his progress.

Huh? What? Jerry in jail? Whats going on guys!?

Gerry was never banned--you have him confused with a couple of other characters. I think he just started posting at other sites. He made posts here as recent as last month. His current status is good and he's been checking in...

I would love for him to come back and start actively posting again.

Gerrrrry! OOOOOOhhhhh Geeeeeeerrrrry, come out and play!!!!!!!:whistling: Been driving that Altered on the roads there agian, haven't ya?:rolleyes:
Hiding from Scotland Yard agian, huh?:sneaky: Hope all is well!

Gerrrrry! OOOOOOhhhhh Geeeeeeerrrrry, come out and play!!!!!!!:whistling: Been driving that Altered on the roads there agian, haven't ya?:rolleyes:
Hiding from Scotland Yard agian, huh?:sneaky: Hope all is well!

Well apart from the cuffs I seem to be OK, got bail so I can work on the rod not a Euro or Eastern ECU dominated piece of trash

You have no idea how close you are to the truth. A few years ago I had the altered at home on a Friday for a pre race check, nut check etc. As you 'MAY' know I do like a drop of Merlot; and on a Friday after things are done and finished up, its time to visit the local Mart for a glass container of the stuff.
So being the 50+ reprobate I am I decided it was worth a try.
Got in the Topo, complete with helmet, strapped in (loosely, cause its not the run its just the burnout, you know the drill) and slicked it into R. Ratched it down to L and lined it up with the white line and trundled off to the top of the road. You may ask why there was no people around with 4 into 1 open headerd 351W belching out 128db... needlessly to say my neighbors are used to me and the sound of an altered shocked into life, next to their house, was not something to get excited about. Oh its just gerry again. They actually brought their kids and grand kids around one day and asked me to fire it up.. go figure- in England!!!

Got to the end of the road and decided that with no suspension, no front brakes, no lights, not ticket or tax receipt not to mention a 1 gallon fuel tank, it might not be a good idea to do the next 2 miles or so to the mart. Did a 7 point turn and came back to my drive. Walked to the local shop and got my refreshment there.

You Know, to this day, I live to regret not going to the Mart in my altered to get my bottle of Merlot and probably will till I hit my coffin.

Balls sometime desert you when they sould nt

Ts coming on great
G

Well apart from the cuffs I seem to be OK, got bail so I can work on the rod not a Euro or Eastern ECU dominated piece of trash

You have no idea how close you are to the truth. A few years ago I had the altered at home on a Friday for a pre race check, nut check etc. As you 'MAY' know I do like a drop of Merlot; and on a Friday after things are done and finished up, its time to visit the local Mart for a glass container of the stuff.
So being the 50+ reprobate I am I decided it was worth a try.
Got in the Topo, complete with helmet, strapped in (loosely, cause its not the run its just the burnout, you know the drill) and slicked it into R. Ratched it down to L and lined it up with the white line and trundled off to the top of the road. You may ask why there was no people around with 4 into 1 open headerd 351W belching out 128db... needlessly to say my neighbors are used to me and the sound of an altered shocked into life, next to their house, was not something to get excited about. Oh its just gerry again. They actually brought their kids and grand kids around one day and asked me to fire it up.. go figure- in England!!!

Got to the end of the road and decided that with no suspension, no front brakes, no lights, not ticket or tax receipt not to mention a 1 gallon fuel tank, it might not be a good idea to do the next 2 miles or so to the mart. Did a 7 point turn and came back to my drive. Walked to the local shop and got my refreshment there.

You Know, to this day, I live to regret not going to the Mart in my altered to get my bottle of Merlot and probably will till I hit my coffin.

Balls sometime desert you when they sould nt

Ts coming on great
G
Good to here ya doing OK! Got scared there for a while....Well....IF YOU'D PUT A BIGGER TANK ON IT YOU COULD DRIVEN TO THE PUB! Glad your OK. Wouldn't do for ya to get arrested over there these days....hell ya gotta fend for yourselfs. Was over there a few months ago and one of my friends had his shop busted into, took the law 2 days to come by to check things out!
Don't ya be runnin' off anymore!!!! Just got my LoveJoy Boxset! I feel a marathon comin' on.....

Ohhh lovejoy. Now the lady of the house is a bit of class. Not pretty but very very Hor**y. Take her anywhere from a Country Kitchen to the W House and guys would look...
Enjoy, we did 15 years ago:sneaky:

Might need your help for the timing on the 350HO with the Kinsler. Starting point (static) would be helpful

PS Bigger tank? just add weight so i would loose, Oh let me see over 2 tenths of a second at the 1/4.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back