Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Favorite pastime(s)

Keep it up, she will be miles ahead of her classmates in the future !!! It will serve them well for the rest of their life.

Keep it up, she will be miles ahead of her classmates in the future !!! It will serve them well for the rest of their life.
Right, my daughter is seven years behind her brother in age, but the competition growing up made her very intelligent for her age.

My grandson jumped in my pool yesterday without his Floaties on he went to the bottom popped back up and swam to the steps , I just said ok that's new , he just turned 4

That's one child that will not drown. I was 7 when my friend walked away after I jumped into the 12 foot end of the pool we had on the beach front... had to make it back to the steps or not. I can still remember the panic in the back of my mind.

Ohhhhhhh yes. I lived on the coast so all of this was in salt water. Before I was into my teens we swan EVERY DAY of the year inc Xmas day; all in the sea.

They did say you were a salty bunch of guys. Just kidding. So you turned bad thing into a good thing. Good job.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back