Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Finally, its a roller!!

Coupefreak said:
I was lucky, or unlucky, depends on how you look at it........ to acquire a steel C-cab, just the cab.
c-cab02.jpg

its rough, don't know if I can straighten it out good enough......or if I'll wind up with a 'glas T-bucket body........jury is still out:lol:

Vance

You can make that body work... it will take work, but yes it's doable... I say go for it!

Vance ... do you have the other windshield post????

Ron

Vance I was ment to get you mesurments when I was on another forum but lost the link from what I see of the photos yes you can fix this I did find a place in the US that sells new pannels as this is what I have some off now from what I found with mine is the fire wall is bigger than a car & the posts are different they dont have a split window & the doors you will have are 27 T where mine were 23 I say go for it man you will have a rod thats different
found this on the hamb to day instantly thought of you
waldo.jpg

Youngster said:
Vance ... do you have the other windshield post????

Ron

Yes, I have another set of W/S posts. they need to be straightened, but at least I have something to work with :)

c cab said:
Vance I was ment to get you mesurments when I was on another forum but lost the link from what I see of the photos yes you can fix this I did find a place in the US that sells new pannels as this is what I have some off now from what I found with mine is the fire wall is bigger than a car & the posts are different they dont have a split window & the doors you will have are 27 T where mine were 23 I say go for it man you will have a rod thats different
found this on the hamb to day instantly thought of you
waldo.jpg

I wondered what happened to you!!!
thanks for thinking about me, I really appreciate the info.
you rock!!! :cool:

Hello everybody. I found all the sheetmetal.windshield posts. etc. at Langs except the cowl. I ran across them when looking for parts for mine. I have a 24 C cab with a 385 sbc with a 6-71. and nitrous . It has a oak top and bed. I can post some pics and details of it if anybody wants them when I get my camera back from my brother.23 T24 C-cab79 Z2839 LaSalle

Pictures please. I am working on a c cab and would like to see yours Thanks in advance. George

I'd love to see everybodys C-cab pictures, I need some ideas:lol:

anybody got a spare drivers door??

Vance

Nice start coupe. So, are under 5' tall. Look's to me that you really must have short legs to even set in it.

thomas:)

Vance, Ron beat me to it but if he changes his mind let me know I am looking for one also. I'm a body man and it looks fixable from here. definitley would need to fab some of it. And I could use the two T doors I have in the garadge and the flathead V8 I want to put on my chassis.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back