Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

First time out this year

Thanks, I've had the car for almost 34 years. The first year it was together, I had it out at lest once ever month of the year. Last year, due to other things getting in the way of fun, I had it out once! This year will be getter.

Bill

It's a real rush. You drive around the neighborhood. You get a lot of thumbs up from the young and the old. I like the reactions you get from people. Even the local police get a kick out of seeing them around as long as you're not acting like a jerk. I've never been hassled by them.

That's awesome! Love the reactions too.

I'm still waiting on a few things to get mine back together, weather hasn't been very cooperative either.

In July I will have owned mine for 10 years , still like the 1st ride in the spring. Heck I enjoy ever ride......

Had mine out several times already this year. Went on a cruise with the club, mine broke down first got going again two more broke down then mine again got home then it tried to burn down going to a car show. fun fun fun.

Only have 4k miles on my car and it is almost a year old this month. I lost a rear wheel bearing on a run last weekend, but managed to limp another 25 miles on back roads home. No damage other than the bearing and seal, and of course a bruised ego. It was a Wounded Warrior Run. I had the only hot rod there among 20 new Corvettes.
Lee

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back