Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

First timer

Keith

Good Morning All

This is my first time here. I did a search on how to build a luggage trailer and ended up here. I hope its the right place to be. I look forward to advice from you experienced people on how to go about building a trailer.

Keith said:
Good Morning All

This is my first time here. I did a search on how to build a luggage trailer and ended up here. I hope its the right place to be. I look forward to advice from you experienced people on how to go about building a trailer.

depends on what you have in mind... look anything like this?

ginnpropictures008Large.jpg

:crap: OK.. me bad... while this forum is focused on T-buckets, some of the members have made some small trailers to be pulled by there T-buckets... is that what you are asking about?

Welcome to the forum Keith.

Welcome to the best T site on the net Keith. Go to search, on this site and type in 'luggage trailers' , there are some good threads there.

Lumenal you r going to scare off all the nice people if u keep showing FrankinBucket every time some one new comes over. Behave yourself

Welcome to the site and post up pix's of your projects.

Hi Keith,
You might also want to try googling Teardrops and tiny travel trailers, theres plans there for just about every kind of trailer under the sun. I pull a 5x8 teardrop with my T quite a bit, why drag luggage when you can drag the whole house? lolol

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back