Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

FNG from Hinton, Oklahoma

rodeok69

1c6bacbd.jpg

24 glass T with a 630hp FAST EFI injected 468, TH400, welded 12 bolt. Just about have the motor plumbed and ready for the first fire-up. Swapped out a SBC for the big boy a few months ago, Thinking I may need a set of wheelie bars.

Welcome, cool bucket. :hoist:

Welcome from Northern Illinois, I think you're going to need a good supply of rear tires in addition to the wheelie bars.

Welcome to the site. Looks like a great start on your "T". BTW, there ain't no FNG's here. Some of us just got here sooner.

Ron

Great looking tunnel ram, carb and breather set up. I hope the welded rear doesn't give you turning problems.

Welcome from North Texas ... Dallas\Ft Worth area ...

I worked around that area back in the 80's for a few years, nice area. Is " Biscuit Hill " still up by the interstate ?. I have got to come down to OK or TX for a walk about and some good Chicken Fried Steak. I was born a raised in the Pacific North West and I love it here, but they have no idea what a good Chicken Fried Steak is or good Biscuits and Gravy.

1c6bacbd.jpg

24 glass T with a 630hp FAST EFI injected 468, TH400, welded 12 bolt. Just about have the motor plumbed and ready for the first fire-up. Swapped out a SBC for the big boy a few months ago, Thinking I may need a set of wheelie bars.

All I can say is, "I am old and senile and I have an excuse for such HP." You are def. going to need wheelies. I am orig.. from Thomas, Okla.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back