Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For those that are interested...

Zandoz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm not posting this for sympathy...just to let folks know.

Since Monday my health issues have taken a big turn for the worse. ANR 3.5 times what it should be...blood count half normal...2 falls, with the last one being face first into immovable metal frame work. Consequently both already bad knees busted up, and my face looks like I went a few rounds with my dad (former light heavyweight pro boxer).

I'm home from the hospital, but I don't know how much I'm going to be able to come back from this one.

Pull for me.

Good luck there. I hope all works out well. If you will yourself you can comeback from almost anything.

Thank you folks.

Zandoz,
Keep the fight in you.....life is short, you haven't done all you wanted yet, pull through and keep on chugging

Bill...Regret hearing of your current incident. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take your time and get well at your own pace.

George

Thanks again folks. The good news is I don't seem to be getting worse...the bad news is I don't have the energy to hold my head up for more than short spurts, and it hurts to exist. Other than the results of the falls, they have no clue what's causing the systemic problems.

Keep the faith. Praying for you. We don't have enough members and we cant afford to lose the ones we have. Hang in there.

Thanks again folks. Feeling slightly better, but what is causing the problems is still unknown. Another doc visit tomorrow.

A bit of an update.

Still no clue what is going on with me, and the medical folks seem to be in no hurry to find out. The family doc says I have to be bleeding heavily internally, but he has no way to tell from where, and referred me to a GI doc. The GI doc wants all kinds of scopes and scans, but his staff scheduled them for 3 weeks away. It seems like when the family doc says he's surprised I'm not dead, the GI folks would be at least in a bit of a rush to find out what's going on, but what do I know.

On the good side, things may be healing themselves...only one step from comatose about every other day, and I've regained some appetite on the good days.

On the T-bucket front, I've given myself a recovery deadline. If they can't at least tell me there is a definite chance of recovery at least to where I was a month ago, by the end of September, it will be time to take inventory and start selling off what I have. I hate it, but there comes a time to stop beating a dead horse.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back