Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Found my project

Nice start looks like most everything is their ,,

LumenAl said:
So Old Round Fart... what are your plans? taking some time off... starting a new project?

I have a friend that builds Pro/Mod cars and I'm thinking about a space tube type frame with the T body put on with 1/4 turn fasteners, exposed tubes, powder coated floors welded to the tubes, carbon fiber dash, ect. For power thinking VW. I got tfeverfred's "cop modified" wire wheels and brakes to help with the weight reduction. If I don't do that my other desire is another front engine dragster inspired bucket with a blown BBC. Quite a difference in projects but I'm trying to stack up money to retire so the VW is WAY ahead of the digger! Thanks for asking LumenAl

LumenAl said:
Sounds like fun either way you go, but you could probably build 70% of the VW powered ride for what a Blown BBC costs! either way, I hope ya still hang around and keep contributing! :thumbsup:

No doubt about that but I got to see some pics of that one in his avatar and that thing is INSANE!! I sure hope he builds another for us to drool over.
By the way my Dad says go for the retirement, he did it last year and it's alot more fun than his T-bucket.:D

raidmagic said:
No doubt about that but I got to see some pics of that one in his avatar and that thing is INSANE!! I sure hope he builds another for us to drool over.
By the way my Dad says go for the retirement, he did it last year and it's alot more fun than his T-bucket.:lol:

raidmagic, I've been at this to long and had to much fun to stop now, so I don't think I'll stop anytime soon. Thanks for the attaboy on the "Long Car". As for retirement, I'm not sure I could handle it if was more fun than a T Bucket

Hey John, Steve's (raidmagics) dad here. It was nice meeting you, in spite of the crappy weather you guys have up there.:razz: Just kidding. If you get a chance go for the retirement, you won't regret it.:thumbsup:

Here's a pic of my t-bucket.

002-2.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back