Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

From Harley to T

harleydude

I will make it short, I am new to the T-Bucket Stuff, But its good to be a part now. I recently accuired a nice looking T-Bucket, have been polishing and cleaning, and will soon start hitting the CAr shows as soon as the snow melts or warms up abit, so I dont have to keep cleaning it as much.
Form 2 wheels back to 4. Harley to T-Bucket. I have lots of questions and ideas. So I hope not to bore everybody with the dumb questions.
Its good to be a part of the Forum and Industry. From: Sandy Utah
The Harley Dude

harleydude said:
I will make it short, I am new to the T-Bucket Stuff, But its good to be a part now. I recently accuired a nice looking T-Bucket, have been polishing and cleaning, and will soon start hitting the CAr shows as soon as the snow melts or warms up abit, so I dont have to keep cleaning it as much.
Form 2 wheels back to 4. Harley to T-Bucket. I have lots of questions and ideas. So I hope not to bore everybody with the dumb questions.
Its good to be a part of the Forum and Industry. From: Sandy Utah
The Harley Dude
Welcome Sandy youll have an endless amount of talent to pick there brains here.BUT!! one thing you HAVE to do is post picks of your ride:rulz:The fine print in the rules say you have to post pics cause we like um.Have fun and ask and post away.

:hmmm:

Welcome Harley Dude. We have a question for you, Got pictures? We want to see your polishing skills. Really we want to see the bucket. But as long as you are puttting all that time into the shine, we want to see that too.

You will soon find out a T Bucket is a Harley you don't need to prop up when you stop! It's nice to be able to go 100 MPH on something that can hold itself up!

harleydude said:
Harley to T-Bucket. From: Sandy Utah
The Harley Dude
After 20 years on a bike. That is exactly what I did in 1997 BEST MOVE I EVER MADE you'll never regret it, way more fun and much friendlier additudes to deal with, well most times.:toast:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back