Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

front end

Chuck Ingle

Looking at purchasing a 26 t bucket pickup, seller tells me the front end gets squrilly when you hit a bump, is this a normal trait for these rides or is it something that can be fixed?

It seems to be normal for a lot of them that have friction shocks and may not be set up right. I wouldn't let it scare you off if you can get a good deal.

Welcome to the forum from Indy!

It seems to be normal for a lot of them that have friction shocks and may not be set up right. I wouldn't let it scare you off if you can get a good deal.

Welcome to the forum from Indy!
Thanks, do you know of any where I can get the info on how to set it up? and is it some
thing that could cause loss of control?
Bump steer? Be nice to see some photos of the front end set up.
Welcome from Oklahoma, Lee

Thanks Lee, I am in Coweta Oklahoma. I will get some pictures of the front end and post them sometime this week

There's "bounce" & there's "wobble" or "death wobble" ....both have been discussed ad nauseum on this forum & many others ... do some searching using those terms & you'll find alot of info..... it can be caused by 1 problem or another or a combination of things....every car is different...
dave

Coweta huh? I just live down the street from Coweta. I live off Midway Road. Maybe we can get together, and check out the project. You can message me thru this site.
Lee

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back