Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

GM electronic service manuals

Keeper

I have a copy of the GM electronic service manuals, it contains info from 1980 (mostly recall info) through 2003 (I cannot find any newer info anywhere). You install it on your system, punch in your vehicle and start looking up info.

The download is about 2gig so it may take a while to grab. If anyone is interested let me know and I will pm link info.

Keeper said:
I have a copy of the GM electronic service manuals, it contains info from 1980 (mostly recall info) through 2003 (I cannot find any newer info anywhere). You install it on your system, punch in your vehicle and start looking up info.

The download is about 2gig so it may take a while to grab. If anyone is interested let me know and I will pm link info.

Thank's Keeper, that kind of info is always handy , seems like nothin worse than all this computer controled stuff, especially if ya don't understand it !......"BH"

Not a problem. It has come in handy with my 95 sonoma, 87 vette, 99 monte...lol gm family here. I got it a couple years ago and figured I would share it!

I didn't post the link here since its in a password protected folder on my web server. Again if anyone wants it just shoot me a pm.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back