Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Got Body?

Old Rotor Flap

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Yesterday, I finally got a body.

I don't know the brand. It's a '27 Ford roadster like the Speedway body, except black.
It hasn't been used, but has been kicking around for some time. It looks like someone laid up a layer of glass cloth into the interior door areas, but didn't get it properly wetted out. There is no roughness under this cloth suggesting someone did a lot of sanding because there are areas where a chopper gun was used.
The body is cracked just behind the seat. The seller said he thinks kids may have jumped on it prior to him getting it.

I have to cut the body into quarters to widen and lengthen it to fit my frame, so the cracks are of no mind to me.

I paid six hundred for it and have no complaints.

A picture might have been in order until I remembered my wife took my camera for an outing she had planned for today. And besides, ya seen one, ya seen'em all.

Yesterday, I finally got a body.

I don't know the brand. It's a '27 Ford roadster like the Speedway body, except black.
It hasn't been used, but has been kicking around for some time. It looks like someone laid up a layer of glass cloth into the interior door areas, but didn't get it properly wetted out. There is no roughness under this cloth suggesting someone did a lot of sanding because there are areas where a chopper gun was used.
The body is cracked just behind the seat. The seller said he thinks kids may have jumped on it prior to him getting it.

I have to cut the body into quarters to widen and lengthen it to fit my frame, so the cracks are of no mind to me.

I paid six hundred for it and have no complaints.

A picture might have been in order until I remembered my wife took my camera for an outing she had planned for today. And besides, ya seen one, ya seen'em all.
WRONG! seen one, want to see more! besides wee have rules about pics :ffart:

Pictures? Yes SIR, Copy that SIR.

Well one little iddy bitty one when up the tube. The other was skipped as being too large..... HUH?

Attachments

• 001-2.JPG
    001-2.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 54

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back