Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greetings from FTW, TX

Cole Luke

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello all! New to the forum and to the T-bucket community. My father just handed me down the family heirloom, a 1923 T-bucket with a Chevy small block 400. Hoping to pull together some ideas to make it my own with the help of all the knowledgeable vets in the forum. Looking forward to it!

Hi Cole I'm new too. I'm picking mine up in a couple weeks. This whole T Bucket thing will be an adventure for me!

Hi Cole I'm new too. I'm picking mine up in a couple weeks. This whole T Bucket thing will be an adventure for me!
Hi Jeff, welcome! I'm trying hard not to jump right in and start making changes. Being thoughtful about the changes is proving difficult!

Welcome aboard guys, lotta great folks here, with decades of knowledge and experience to tap into . . .

Once you get your 10 posts in, you'll be able to post up some pics of your new toys.

Darlene

Welcome Cole and Jeff! I hope you discover what a blast T-buckets are. No other hot rod quite like them. To help you achieve 10 message posts, why not begin by telling us in as much detail as you can about your car(s). Here's mine . . .

D1.jpg E.jpg

Welcome Cole and Jeff! I hope you discover what a blast T-buckets are. No other hot rod quite like them. To help you achieve 10 message posts, why not begin by telling us in as much detail as you can about your car(s). Here's mine . . .

View attachment 16229 View attachment 16230
Hey Spanky! I love that look. Reminds me of the red one on the Speedway Motors website. Mine needs some work as not much has been done in the last 10 years plus. I posted a question on rear tire size earlier so please check it out. That might help me get 10 posts too.

You will like this site. A lot of good info. here.got my t in 2004 (been driveing & working on it all this time & enjoying the whole time. Been to over 100 car shows. Enjoy....

You will like this site. A lot of good info. here.got my t in 2004 (been driveing & working on it all this time & enjoying the whole time. Been to over 100 car shows. Enjoy....
Wow, thanks. Looking forward to it!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back