Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greetings from S.W. florida.

Mike J

I'm new to buckets, formerly raced dirt cars in western NY. I have been researching bodies and frames and narrowed it down to RPM & corbin rods. Going up to corbin next week to check them out, only 6 hrs north. I also like RPM ,I haven't talked to anyone yet, only email, but they seem to be able to customize an order. Looking for lots of good advise.

Welcome from another member in SW Florida.......Ft. Myers.

And yes, Ron Pope is excellent to deal with. You won't be disappointed.

Don

Do you still have a bucket? if so I'd like to come see it.
I do. It's not done yet. The motor and tranny are being built now, so when they come back, it will be balls to the wall! you are more than welcome to come by and see what I have, though!

I do. It's not done yet. The motor and tranny are being built now, so when they come back, it will be balls to the wall! you are more than welcome to come by and see what I have, though!
How can I get in touch with you?

You might want to erase that cell and PM him with it. The open internet can be a dangerous place to put personal info sometimes.

Just sayin'. :)

Don

Mike where did you race in western NY? I live in Pa. but race at Stateline in Busti NY. Go to Syracuse for dirt week every year.

Welcome from a little north Wisconsin.

Mike where did you race in western NY? I live in Pa. but race at Stateline in Busti NY. Go to Syracuse for dirt week every year.
I raced at Ransomville speedway for about 15 yrs in the Prostock division. Retired about 14 yrs ago. I have been wanting to do a T ever since.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back