Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ground my left index finger with my grinder

I run a truck and trailer equipment and repair shop, The biggest problem we have with grinders is that they remove the gaurds from them. OSHA slaps you with a fine for every missing guard. Had a grinder catch my shirt once or twice, that was no fun. I'm just thankful theat we don't ware kilts.. That co :jawdrop: uld hurt

I run a truck and trailer equipment and repair shop, The biggest problem we have with grinders is that they remove the gaurds from them. OSHA slaps you with a fine for every missing guard. Had a grinder catch my shirt once or twice, that was no fun. I'm just thankful theat we don't ware kilts.. That co :jawdrop: uld hurt
Was it a grinding wheel or a wire wheel? The wire wheels LOOK for loose clothing.

20857_1429280663804_1586485350_31064297_3346803_n.jpg

Easy I wore A kilt in a realy for life with my mom a brother and sisters.:egypt: LOL

There you go! Real men wear kilts.

Here are a couple of me, taken at a Jacobite commemoration at Robert 'Rob Roy' MacGregor's grave, in Balquhidder, Sterlingshire, Scotland.

12290505gm.jpg

12290503bd.jpg

Just remember lads, I can run a lot faster with my kilt pulled up than you can run with your pants pulled down! :nod:

"Just remember lads, I can run a lot faster with my kilt pulled up than you can run with your pants pulled down!"

GEEZE! There's a mental image that I didn't need!! :nod:

"Just remember lads, I can run a lot faster with my kilt pulled up than you can run with your pants pulled down!"

GEEZE! There's a mental image that I didn't need!! :nod:

Not an uncommon sight here in the UK. And youre right its not a pretty thing to see, especially with grown men. Mind you if girls do it thats not so bad. He He
Gerry

Andy,

.... under house arrest. That's funny in spite of your injury.

I know! The conditions are pretty tight. My wife isn't even allowing me to come 'n go thro' the garage. She thinks that I'm gonna pull up my shirt sleeves and start working. I hope it heals soon!

Thanks!
-Andy

That's an awful stiff sentence for a little blood, hopefully you'll get paroled soon. :nod: Or you might have to break out when shes not looking. :jh:

I think it's might be easy to get released early..

Tell her, "Dear.. this is great! The more time I sit here, not actually working on things, the more things I'm dreaming up to buy and work on".
Be careful though.. it could backfire and put you in the :nod:

I think it's might be easy to get released early..

Tell her, "Dear.. this is great! The more time I sit here, not actually working on things, the more things I'm dreaming up to buy and work on".
Be careful though.. it could backfire and put you in the :jawdrop:

She's already sick of me trolling the web looking for parts. The cut has nearly healed. Most of the meat has filled up. Just waiting for the skin to go on and I'll be back in business.

I don't know how it is with you guys, but with my wife, each time I buy something for my bucket, she has something of her own listed on the budget. If I protest, there's one of her standard "But you don't mind spending on your car?!...." replies.

Yeah, it could backfire if one ain't careful!

Cheers,

Andy

20857_1429280663804_1586485350_31064297_3346803_n.jpg

Easy I wore A kilt in a realy for life with my mom a brother and sisters.:jawdrop: LOL

I agree. Those wheel guards are dangerous! I make sure that I keep my shirt and any shop cloth away from the wheel when I use it. Here's a pic of me working with the very tool that took a piece of my finger with it. I try to be careful in every sense possible. In retrospect, it's not unnatural that the tool slipped from my sweaty palm, but for my left hand to be in the way of the wheel when it slipped was completely irrational and unlike me.

I'll have to be doubly careful in the future.

Copy of 100_1121.JPG

Cheers!
-Andy

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back