Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Happy Birthday

Hey, I was not aware, thanks for the heads up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mike! I hope that you'll have many, many more.

Jim

Damn, this reminds me that I missed your own birthday, Ron. Happy belated birthday to you, as well. Everybody wish Ron a happy birthday, as well, even though we are a couple days late. I'm also a couple dollars short, so it all balances out.

I think Ron is still just a pup, but as of today, I am officially an auld git. Today was my 29th <cough, cough>.

OK, OK, so today was the 31st anniversary of my 29th. And I appreciate the well wishes.

Please let me add my Congrats to both of you!!!

You two OLD GUYS need to remember how it was in the OLD days, you just worked right through it and ate cake at night before bed time. Congrats to you both.

Someones? saying is-----growing older is mandatory----growing up is optional--- maybe out of whack a little but yo get the gist of it. I've always said it is the mileage and wear and tear that make you old, not the years you've lived, and if I'd of known that I would have taken better care of my body.

Reactions: RPM

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back